Temporarily displayed messages that provide additional information or feedback about a user's action or event. Hovering over a message will keep it in view.
- There are low priority messages to display in response to some event or action — i.e. messages that are helpful, although not intrinsic to the experience.
- The information contained is very concise and easy to read and understand within seconds.
- The message is less than 2 lines long or 150 characters.
Don't use when
- The information contained is vital to completing a task.
- The message is too long to be read and understood within seconds (> 150 characters).
Whether to display to the tooltip or not
callback that is called when the tooltip is shown
callback that is called when the tooltip is dismissed or begins to fade out
callback that is called when the tooltip has been completely hidden after the fade out animation is complete
length of time in ms to display the Toast before hiding it
displays a close button in the Toast when true, and the Toast must then by manually dismissed by clicking the close button
The type of alert. Accepts informative, danger, warning and success.